Friday, July 31, 2015

Counselor & Schedule - Sophomore


Hi, I've just gone to my future school, you know, on Tuesday I'll start! Today I've had the appointment with the counsellor, a person who helps you making your study plan, choosing classes and the difficulty. My High School is Sand Creek, it's really big, it has kind 2000 students. I'll be a Sophomore, if you don't know what is just have a look to one of my older post --> http://michaelexchangestudentus.blogspot.it/2015/05/host-family-high-school.html 

I don't have yet my ID, a sort of card with your info, grade and this kind of things. I'll go to do that on Tuesday, I'll upload a pic. So now I'm gonna tell you about the classes I chose. I tried to choose more smilier classes to the ones I do in Italy so I won't take exams to recover them. Biology, chemistry, English, Spanish III, Basketball and PE (once per semester), Algebra II, World History and Wind Ensemble that's Band, but on the second semester I'm gonna do Psychology. I'm happy to have chosen these classes and for the school, I love it. I also have my locker that's really hard to open but I got it, I think it's just habits. Now I have to go because we're leaving to go to do camping and we'll be back on Sunday. Bye :)


Italian Translation
Ciao, sono appena tornato dalla mia futura scuola, martedì' sarà il primo giorno! Oggi avevo l'appuntamento col counselor, una persona che ti aiuta a fare il tuo piano di studio, scegliere le materie e la difficoltà. La mia scuola è sand creek, è molto grande, ha circa 2000 studenti. Sarò al secondo anno, se non sapete come funziona la scuola guardate questo mio vecchio post --> http://michaelexchangestudentus.blogspot.it/2015/05/host-family-high-school.html dove lo spiego. Non ho ancora il mio ID, una specie di tesserino con le informazioni personali. Me lo daranno martedì e poi caricherò una foto. Ecco le materie che ho scelto: biologia, chimica, inglese, spagnolo, algebra, storia mondiale, basket ed educazione fisica e banda, ma nel secondo semestre farò psicologia. Sono felice di aver scelto queste materie e per la scuola, mi piace. Ho anche già il mio armadietto, che è difficile da apri ore ma ce l'ho fatta, credo di dovermi solo abituare. Ora devo andare perché stiamo andando a fare campeggio e torniamo domenica. Ciao :)

No comments:

Post a Comment