Tuesday, July 28, 2015

A Dream That Becomes True


Here we go guys, I'm finally in the United States, in my host family house... I'm at home. It's been a long day travelling all around the world, taking flights, discovering new things. Everything has been good, if you're reading this you're supposed to have seen the pics I took during my travel so you can imagine how it has been like. The host family is really happy and they enjoyed the gifts. They were waiting for me at the airport with the local coordinator, we took pictures together and then we have gone having dinner in a Mexican restaurant. I've just hanged all my clothes and seen the house, now we're trying unlocking my iphone. I share the bedroom with Bryan, my host brother. They're really nice with me and I love staying here. Stay tuned for news!



Italian Translation
Ci siamo ragazzi, sono finalmente negli Stati Uniti, nella casa della mia host family... Sono a casa. È stata una lunga giornata viaggiando per il mondo, prendendo aerei, scoprendo nuove cose. Va tutto bene, se state leggendo questo avrete visto anche le foto del mio viaggio e vi sarete fatti un'idea. La famiglia ospitante sembra felice e i regali sono piaciuti. Mi stavano aspettando all'aeroporto con la coordinatrice locale, abbiamo fatta delle foto insieme e poi siamo andati a cena in un ristorante messicano. Ho appena finito di appendere i miei vestiti e di vedere la casa, ora stiamo provando a sbloccare l mio cellulare. Condivo la stanza con Bryan, il mio fratello ospitante. Sono molto carini con me e mi piace stare qui. State sintonizzati per sapere le novità!

Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment