Monday, July 27, 2015

It's Time To Say Goodbye


This is it. It's time to go now. It's so weird, lot of hours thinking about this moment and finally it has just happened. Now I'm here, at the keyboard, not knowing excactly what to write and... I'm happy, upset, but happy and ready to do my best. I'm not going to write thousand of word, I just wanna say thanks to everybody helped me, to who made this become possible.

Today I have done a little party with my friends and... It's hard to say goodbye. Hugs, Kisses, Tears.
In a couple of hours I'll leave and then my adventure'll begin. 
Thanks to everybody, I'll miss you guys! 


Italian Translation
Ci siamo. Ora è tempo di andare. è strano, tante ore pensando a questo momento e finalmente è semplicemente arrivato. Ora sono qui, alla tastiera, senza sapere esattamente cosa scrivere e... sono felice, triste, ma felice e pronto a dare il meglio. Non ho intenzione di scrivere migliaia di parole, voglio solo dire grazie a tutti quelli che mi hanno aiutato, a chi ha reso tutto questo possibile. in un paio d'ore partirò e la mia avventura avrà inizio.
Grazie a tutti, mi mancherete ragazzi!

Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment