Monday, August 3, 2015

Estes Park - Camping

As I told you last weekend we went camping with some friends. It was awesome, we had lot of fun and I had the chance to get closer to my host family, we have known each other better. 
We left on Friday, after lunch, there was a lot of traffic so it took us 4 hours to arrive. The firs day we've just visited the park, swam, made a barbecue and stayed together. On Saturday we went fishing, I had never done it before and it was really amazing, I got 2 fishes in just an half hour, it was pretty. Then we left to go up to the Rocky Mountains, the view was great there. We've seen also animals, as it's kind a natural park, actually a huge one. It was about 10000 feet, there was also snow somewhere. Then by night we went again to the swimming pool, we played soccer and cards. We left on Sunday morning and we arrived around midday. Last night we went to church, my first Spanish mass. I enjoyed it, I've seen the differences and their habits.  Today I've been alone at home because Bryan, the youngest host brother, started school, he'll be back soon I guess. I've just watched tv and gone out for a walked and I've played some basketball. Tomorrow I'll start school too, my first high school day. I'm really excited but also scared. I hope it'll be good, I'll write you soon. Bye :)

Italian Translation
My Host Family
Come vi avevo detto il weekend scorso siamo andati in campeggio con alcuni amici. È stato fantastico, ci siamo divertiti molto e abbiamo avuto l'occasione di conoscerci meglio. Siamo partiti venerdì dopo pranzo, c'era molto traffico, abbiamo impiegato 4 ore per arrivare. Il primo giorno abbiamo solo visitato il parco, nuotato, fatto un barbecue e siamo stati insieme. Sabato siamo andati a pescare, non l'avevo mai fatto prima ed è stato molto bello, ho preso due pesci in circa mezz'ora, è stato bello. Dopodiché siamo andati sulle Montagne Rocciose, la vista era fantastica. Abbiamo visto molti animali selvatici, era una specie di parco naturale, in realtà uno veramente grande. Era circa 3000 meters, c'era anche un po' di neve. La sera siamo andati in piscina, abbiamo giocato a calcio e a carte. Siamo partiti domenica mattina e arrivati attorno a mezzogiorno. Ieri sera siamo andati a messa, la mia prima messa in spagnolo. Mi è piaciuta, ho notato le differenze e le abitudini.

Oggi sono stato a casa da solo perché Bryan ha iniziato la scuola, dovrebbe tornare a momenti credo. Ho solo guardato la tv e sono uscito a fare due passi e a fare tue dire a basket. Domani anche io inizierò la scuola, sono emozionato ma anche spaventato. Spero che vada tutto bene, a presto! :)

Michael





No comments:

Post a Comment