Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Aircraft Updating

Hi everybody, I have finally left but not arrived yet, I'm still travelling... I'm on the plane right now!!! In this moment we are flying over the Greenland, in 4 hours the plane'll land in Chicago. For now everything has been good, I have given the gifts to my parents and I didn't miss the flight. We are late because someone has felt bad when we were leaving Frankfurt.... I hope not to miss the flight for Colorado Springs, in theory I wouldn't have to have problems because I have 4 hours between the two flights. What else? I'm tired, now I'll try to rest a bit.
I hope to get finding my luggage and check in for the domestic flight to my final destination.
I'm really excited to know my host family, to be here... It's also weird how times flies.
It's also the first time I use the net on an aircraft, I hope it to be the first of a long experiences list :)


Italian Translation
Ciao a tutti, sono finalmente partito ma non ancora arrivato, sono in viaggio... Proprio ora sono sull'aereo!!! In questo momento stiamo sorvolando la Groenlandia, fra circa 4 ore l'aereo atterrerà a Chicago. Per ora è andato tutto bene, ho dato i regali ai miei genitori e non ho perso l'aereo. Siamo in ritardo poiché qualcuno si è sentito male quando stavamo per decollare a Francoforte... Spero di non perdere il volo per Colorado Springs, in teoria non dovrei avere problemi in quanto avevo 4 ore fra i due voli. Che altro? Sono stanco, ora proverò a riposare un po'. Spero di riuscire a trovare il mio bagaglio e a fare il check-in per il volo domestico verso la mia ultima destinazione. Sono molto emozionato, sto per conoscere la mia famiglia ospitante... è strano come il tempo passi in fretta.
È anche la prima volta che uso internet in aereo, spero che sia la prima di una lunga lista di esperienze :)

Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment