Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Travel Details

Hi guys! I think you notice this post is in English!!! Here we go, departure day is coming (-280 h) and the first language from now will be English, anyway you can find the Italian Translation below. I start saying sorry for the mistakes I'll make but, you know, it's human. 

The Electronic Ticket
This post is about my travel, in fact today I received the informations about the flights, the stopovers and when all this is going to be. I'm leaving really soon, I must be at the airport of Milan Linate at 4:45 am and I'm stopping in Frankfurt, Chicago and finally in Colorado Springs. It's going to be a long long travel, it lasts almost a day, 23 hours. I received also all the info about the flight company, the dimension of the luggages, the documents I must bring... Everything. There isn't going to be a Wep Coordinator  waiting for me at the airport in Italy, or in Frankfurt or in Chicago, I'll be alone, or maybe there'll be some other exchange, I don't know. Once at my final destination my host family will pick me up at the airport and my adventure will officially start. 

As last I wanna tell you I'm thinking about organising a little party with my best friends the day before leaving, Monday 27, to set everybody off. I'll write soon about it, for now it's just an idea. Bye and stay tuned!


Italian Translation
Ciao ragazzi! Penso che abbiate notato che questo post è in inglese! Ci siamo, la data di partenza è vicina e la prima lingua d'ora in poi sarà l'inglese, comunque qui, sotto la parte in inglese, troverete sempre la traduzione in italiano. Inizio chiedendo scusa per gli errori che farò ma, si sa, errare è umano. Questo post riguarda il mio viaggio, infatti oggi ho ricevuto le informazioni riguardanti il volo, gli scali e gli orari. Partirò molto presto, devo essere all'aeroporto di Milano Linate alle 4.45 di mattina a poi farò scalo a Francoforte, Chicago e finalmente a Colorado Springs. Sarà un lungo lungo viaggio, durerà quasi un giorno, 23 ore. Ho ricevuto anche tutte le informazioni riguardanti a compagnia aerea, le dimensioni dei bagagli, i documenti che devo portare... Tutto. Non ci sarà un responsabile della Wep ad aspettarmi a Milano o negli altri aeroporti, sarò solo, o forse ci saranno altri exchange, non lo so. Una volta giunto alla mia destinazione finale la mia famiglia ospitante mi verrà a prendere all'aeroporto e la mia avventura avrà ufficialmente inizio. 
Come ultima cosa vi voglio dire che sto pensando di organizzare una piccola festa con i miei migliori amici il giorno prima di partire, lunedì 27, per salutare tutti. Ve ne scriverò presto, per ora è solo un'idea. Ciao e restate sintonizzati!
Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment