Friday, January 29, 2016

How do you know what is to seize the day, if you never saw the time running so fast?

Today it's been six month since I left my home, my family, and my life, to realize my dream. It looks like yesterday when I was in my bedroom, in Italy, and I wrote the first post, I opened this blog. And here I am now, 255 days later, half way around the world, writing the 59th. I can't believe all this became true, and that it's going by so fast. It's now time to stop counting up and start counting down. 4 month less, and then back to real life, back to school, back home. I'm really happy of what I achieved in these months here and i?m ready to live the one iI have left with spirit and enthusiasm. Time goes by really fast, and even if it sounds banal, yes, it looks like yesterday when I decided to do this, when I went to Milan to take the admission test, when I received the information about my host family, when I left. 6 down, 4 to go! Tomorrow I'll go to the ski trip with the CCI, hopefully I'll write about it on Sunday, and I'll also write about the letter I wrote at the Orientation, which I'm supposed to open tomorrow :)

Oggi sono sei mesi da quando ho lasciato la mia casa, la mia famiglia, la mia vita, per realizzare il mio sogno, Sembra ieri quando ero nella mia camera e ho aperto questo blog, ho scritto il primo post. Ed eccomi qui, 255 giorni dopo, dall'altra parte del mondo, scrivendo il 59°. Non posso credere che tutto sia davvero diventato realtà, e che stia andando così veloce. è ora di smettere di contare da quanto sono qui e cominciare a contare quanto ancora ci starò. 4 mesi, e poi tornerò alla vita reale, a scuola, a casa. Sono davvero felice di tutto ciò che ho realizzato in questi mesi e sono pronto a vivere i rimanenti con spirito ed entusiasmo. Il tempo passa in fretta, e anche se sembrerà la solita frase banale, sembra ieri quando ho deciso di fare tutto questo, quando sono andato a Milano a sostenere l'esame d'ammissione, quando ho ricevuto le informazioni sulla mia famiglia ospitante, quando sono partito. 6 sono andati, 4 da vivere!
Domani andrò con la CCI a sciare, spero di riuscire a scriverne domenica, e scriverò anche della lettera che devo aprire domani, che ho scritto all'Orientation a Ravenna 8 mesi fa :)

Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment