Friday, December 4, 2015

City Rock - Climbing & Class Ring


Hey guys, I know I've been posting a lot lately haha, I have just a lot to talk about since I haven't written for a while. As I guess you know I am a climber, I love climbing. Since I've been here I've never climbed but I've recently found about a climbing gym close to the church where we go so I went last Tuesday and it was amazing, I actually got really tired since I hadn't climbed forever but it was really good. Hopefully I'll go again sometimes, here are some pictures by the way. The first picture is me on a slack-line, which is an important exercise for climbers to improve the balance. I think it's also a good metaphor for the life tho. In our life we have to find the equilibrium in what we do, we have to do right importance to thing and be able to take appropriate decisions, so choose wisely ;) The other picture is my class ring, the two sides, that arrived yesterday but it was the wrong size so I gave it back to have it fixed, It'll probably arrive before Christmas. It says my name, the italian flag, my graduation year which is 2016 if it works out and then there is the school name and symbol, which is the Scorpion. The letters SC stay for Sand Creek, my school. I think it's cool, I really love it and it's gonna be an awesome memory for this experience. Well I guess that's it, I hope to be able to write soon :)

Ciao ragazzi, so che ho postato diversi post recentemente haha, ho avuto molto da raccontare. Credo sappiate che sono un amante dell'arrampicata e che da quando sono arrivato qui non ho avuto l'occasione di arrampicare. Di recente ho trovato una palestra vicina alla chiesa dove andiamo e quindi lo scorso martedì ci sono andato ed è davvero bello, mi era mancato moltissimo. Mi sono distrutto in pratica non avendo arrampicato per un po ma spero di tornarci presto. La prima fotografia sono io su una slackline, un esercizio molto importante per l'arrampicata in quanto migliora l'equilibrio. Penso che sia anche una bella metafora per la vita. Nella nostra vita dobbiamo trovare il giusto equilibrio in ciò che facciamo, dare la giusta importanza alle cose ed essere in grado di prendere decisioni appropriate, perciò scegliete con saggezza ;)  L'altra foto è il mio anello di classe, i due lati, che è arrivato ieri ma ho dovuto darlo indietro perchè la taglia era sbagliata, spero che sia pronto prima di Natale. Sopra c'è il mio nome, la bandiera italiana, l'anno della mia maturità qui negli Stati Uniti, il nome della scuola e il simbolo, che è lo scorpione. Le lettere SC stanno per Sand Creek che è la mia scuola. Penso che sia davvero bello, mi piace un sacco e sarà un ricordo prezioso di quest'esperienza. é tutto, a presto spero :)

Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment