Thursday, November 12, 2015

News - Soccer MVP, Snow & Soup Kitchen

Hey guys, today I'm gonna talk about different things, it's pretty much an update about what has happened lately. I'll talk about the volunteering activity I did with my organisation, about the banquet for soccer and some other stuff. 
Last Saturday I went to the soup kitchen for the CCI Greenheart, my parter association here in the United States. It's a catholic place where volunteers make food for homeless people and everybody who is in need. It was an awesome experience, I really enjoyed. There were really nice people, ready to help and to be there for everyone. It taught me a lot and I'll definitely go also next time, which should be next month. 
The other main thing I wanted to tell you about is that we did the soccer banquet. It's a sort of dinner where everybody bring something, we eat all together to close the season, we say thanks to the coaches and rewards are given to the players. I was recognised as MVP, which stays for most valuable player, of my team. I really enjoyed this season even though I wasn't supposed to play.

Yesterday It snowed for the first time!!! It didn't last long, the snow melted quickly, but the temperature is always lower, this morning it was -3°C so it's probably gonna snow soon. Besides this everything else is okay, school, family. Last week I got my senior hoodie, unfortunately my ring is not ready yet but I hope it'll be soon. That's it, next week is thanksgiving and I'll probably write something about it. Bye :)

Italian Translation
Ehi ragazzi, oggi parlerò di diverse cose, è in pratica un aggiornamento su cos'e accaduto recentemente: un'attività di volontariato, il banchetto per calcio e altre cose.
Sabato scorso sono stato in questa cucina di volontariato con la CCI Greenheart, la mia associazione partner qui negli Stati Uniti. é un posto legato a una chiesa cattolica dove volontari preparano cibo per i senzatetto e per chiunque ne abbia bisogno. è stata un'esperienza fantastica, mi è davvero piaciuta. C'erano persone veramente disponibili, pronte ad aiutare chiunque. Mi ha insegnato molto e andrò di sicuro anche la prossima volta, che dovrebbe essere il mese prossimo. 
L'altra cosa di cui vi volevo parlare è il banchetto per calcio che abbiamo fatto, è una sorta di cena dove tutti portano qualcosa, mangiamo tutti insieme per chiudere la stagione, ringraziamo gli allenatori e vengono consegnate le riconoscenze ai giocatori. Io sono stato premiato come MVP della mia squadra, che sarebbe il giocatore che si ritiene sia stato il più bravo nella stagione.
Ieri ha nevicato per la prima volta!!! Non è durata molto perchè la neve si è sciolta in fretta, ma la temperatura è sempre più bassa, questa mattina era -3°C e presto nevicherà ancora. A parte tutto questo il resto va bene, la scuola, la famiglia. Settimana scorsa mi è arrivata la felpa da senior e sfortunatamente l'anello non è ancora arrivato ma spero che arrivi presto. Questo è tutto, settimana prossima ci sarà il Ringraziamento e probabilmente ne parlerò in un post. Ciao a tutti! :)

Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment