Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Short Heads Up :)


Hi guys, sorry I haven't written for a while and the truth is I've been kind of busy and I didn't really have anything to talk about either. I just wanted to tell you that I'm about to go in Spring Break, I have only two days of school left. A little bit of resting and also my parents will be here in less than two weeks!!! It's gonna be really fun, I miss them and I'm sure we'll spend some great time together. So I'll be writing a post about and in a couple of weeks I'll post it. I'm also gonna start playing soccer at the end of the month because the 31st is my 18TH BIRTHDAY!!!!! I'm so excited about that too so I'll let you know how that goes as well. 
I'm done writing the programs for my Italian school and as soon as they let me know something I'll write something about that as well, hopefully soon. I'm also planning on writing a post about AP and IB classes, GPA and ACT tests to explain some stuff I found interesting and I think they might catch your attention. Last but not least, Prom. It's gonna be April 23rd, I have a date and I think I'll go to get my tuxedo the week my parents are gonna be here: I'm so excited. And also my blog reached 10000 visualisation!!! So thank you all for follow my experience, it means a lot to me, I'm really happy to keep this updated as my adventure goes, it's always a good way to relax a little and express how I feel. This blog will also always be a memory of this year, and I hope that it's useful more some of you too, maybe future exchange students :)

Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment