Monday, February 29, 2016

Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost

A traveller I’ve always wanted to be,
The world I wished to see,
It was my dream when I was a kid
So that’s what I did.

Travelling is my passion,
I don’t need anyone’s compassion, 
If you think it’s a loss of time,
Talking to you I’m losing mine.

People often just like to wander,
And every time a little bit longer.
Life’s not meant to be lived in one place,
But that won’t definitely be my case. 

It doesn’t matter where you decide to go,
The travel is what actually makes you grow.
I bet you’ll find out something new,
Perhaps you will change your point of view. 

Don’t be afraid, follow your mind,
If you look, something you’ll find.
Leave your country, discover the unseen,
Go to places you’ve never been.

The future is forward, the past is past,
About the present you should be enthusiast. 
Just make your choices, no regret,
Life’s too short to be upset. 

Earth is huge, go visit,
Come on, don’t be timid!
Live your life, you only get one,
Don’t be complacent about a single home run.

Try to be happy every day,
Don’t let anyone step in your way.
You’re a traveller, be cool,
The world is still the best school.

Michael  - Exchange Student

No comments:

Post a Comment