Monday, October 26, 2015

Soccer Season & Fall Break

Hi everybody, I know I haven't written for a while, it's actually because I had anything to talk about, but I'm working on a post with advise for exchange and stuff like that, considerations and comparisons. Today I'll quickly write about the fall break and the soccer season, which are both over.

 I'm not positive but I guess I told you that our school does two weeks of fall break since it starts earlier in August. Today has been the first day back to school after 15 days of vacation, I didn't do anything special actually, I had soccer practice or a game every afternoon. In the mornings I used to rest and doing homework, at night I've just hang out with my host and chill. It has actually been good, boring sometimes, but thanks to these today today I started school rested. The next is gonna be Thanksgiving in about a month. So finally it's fall and it's actually starting getting cold, I think it will snow soon. The other thing I wanna talk about is the soccer season which is also over. We didn't do that good, the record was 5 games won and 7 lost and then we got disqualified from the tournament because we didn't have enough players so the varsity ones played with us. I had fun by the way, and I scored 19 goals so I'm happy. I guess that's it, I know it's a lot, I'll write more next time. Last Friday I also started to go to the gym with my host family and I've just come back, we'll go every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Hopefully I'll write soon, for the meantime Happy Halloween to everybody :)

Song 'Hello' by Adele suggested by my good friend Caterina and chosen to remember everybody that we live just once so enjoy the life, do new experiences and do not have regrets! Miss you Cate ❤️

Italian Translation 
Ciao a tutti, so di non aver scritto per un po', in realtà il motivo è che non avevo nulla di cui parlare, ma sto lavorando a un post per studenti con considerazioni, consigli e confronti. Oggi parlerò velocemente delle vacanze d'autunno e della stagione di calcio, entrambi finiti settimana scorsa. Non sono sicurissimo ma credo di averi detto che la mia scuola da due settimane di pausa visto che comincia prima in agosto. Oggi era il primo giorno di nuovo a scuola dopo 15 giorni di vacanza, non ho fatto niente di particolare, ho avuto allenamento per calcio e partite tutti i pomeriggi. Le mattine ho semplicemente riposato e fatto i compiti, di sera siamo usciti e a volte stati a casa. è stato utile ama a volte noioso, ma almeno ho riposato e ho iniziato scuola fresco. La prossima vacanza sarà il Ringraziamento in circa un mese. Il clima qui comincia ad essere freddo, l'inverno si avvicina in fretta, nevicherà presto. L'altra cosa di cui voglio parlare è la stagione di calcio che è appena finita. Non abbiamo fatto benissimo, vinte 5 e perse 7 e siamo stati squalificati dal torneo per aver mischiato i giocatori di diverse squadre. Comunque mi sono divertito e ho fatto 20 goal in tutta la stagione. Venerdì abbiamo anche iniziato ad andare in palestra, e sono appena tornato in effetti, ora andiamo tutti i lunedì, mercoledì e venerdì. Spero di scrivere presto, nel frattempo Buon Halloween a tutti :)
(Canzone 'Hello' di Adele suggerita da Caterina, scelta per ricordare che si vive solo una volta, quindi bisogna godersi la vita, fare nuove esperienze e non avere rimpianti! Manchi Cate ❤️)


Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment