Saturday, September 19, 2015

Soccer Games & Buffalo Wings

Hi guys, as promised in this post I'm gonna talk about the soccer games I've played so far with my high school team, then I'll write something about Buffalo Wings and at last some words about a sort of event for exchange student my friends and me have been invited to.

Our first game actually was canceled because of a thunderstorm, but we were winning something like 4-0 and we've played just 20 minutes so we'll win again on Thursday when then game has been rescheduled for. The second game was tie in the regular time for 3-3 and the unfortunately we lost at golden gold. Since there are lot of players ineligible, which means that they can't play because of Fs (bad grades), Jv players switch down with C-squad so they can have enough people to play, and so I did, and we won. I'm gonna play with them on Monday too. Our third game has been definitely the best so far, it was against Mesa Ridge High School and we won 5-3, and I really enjoyed that game as I scored 4 goals! I used to play center-mid in the first games but in the last one I played center-forward and that's what I'm playing in the next games too. The next one with JV is Tuesday, I'll let you guys know.

Real quick I just wanna tell you that I've been for my first time to Buffalo Wings and it was awesome!! I liked that place so much, the food was great and I had really good time. The last thing I'd like to tell you today is that I realized that there are 7 exchange students in my school, I had just met 4 of them. We've all been invited to an event for all the exchange students of the Area of Colorado Springs, it's a lunch all together, it will be on Tuesday and I'm sure it's gonna be terrific... I'll let you know! :)

Italian translation
Ciao ragazzi, come promesso in questo posto parlerò delle partite di calcio che ho giocato finora con la squadra della mia scuola, poi scriverò qualcosa riguardo Buffalo Wings visto che ci sono stato per la prima volta e infine spenderò alcune parole riguardo a una sorta di evento a cui io e alcuni altri amici exchange sono stati invitati.
La nostra prima partita in realtà è stata cancellata per il maltempo, ma stavamo vincendo tipo 4-0 già nei primi e unici venti minuti che abbiamo giocato, vinceremo probabilmente giovedì, che è il giorno per quando è stata riprogrammata. La seconda partita è stata un pareggio e poi abbiamo perso al golden goal 4-3. Essendoci molti giocatori che non possono giocare perchè hanno insufficienze, giocatori JV, cioè della mia squadra, a turno giocano con C-squad, la terza squadra così che abbiano abbastanza giocatori. Io ho giocato una volta finora e abbiamo vinto e giocherò anche lunedì. La nostra terza partita è stata la migliore finora, abbiamo vinto 5-3 e io ho sento 4 goal, era contro Mesa Ridge High School. Ho giocato centrocampista nelle prime partite ma nell'ultima ho giocato da punta e giocherò in questa posizione anche nelle prossime partite. La prossima partita con JV è martedì, vi farò sapere come è andata.
Velocemente vi voglio dire che sono stato per la prima volta da Buffalo Wings ed è fantastico. Quel posto è davvero bello, il cibo era fantastico e mi sono davvero divertito. L'ultima cosa che voglio dirvi è che mi sono reso conto che nella mia scuola siamo 7 exchange student quando io ne conoscevo solo 3. Siamo stati tutti invitati a un evento per gli exchange student dell'area di Colorado Springs. È un pranzo tutti insieme, sarà martedì e sono sicuro che sarà molto bello... Vi farò sapere! 

Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment